This is a list of my maternity must-haves. These items have made life so comfy during pregnancy, which for me is key.
1. Mama Bee Belly Butter – I love that it’s made from natural ingredients and it’s fragrance-free. This actually becomes my body lotion during the winter months ever since I discovered it during my last pregnancy. It is so moisturizing and non-greasy. I love this stuff!
2. Boppy Total Body Pillow – I like that it has 3 detachable pieces, so I can use them however I want. I love using the medium size for back support while Rus and I watch TV or while I’m gorging on ice-cream. The flat piece is perfect during the third trimester, just fold that thing in half and it’s the perfect belly support while you sleep without the bulk of a giant pillow. Or just keep them all together and it’s a comfy night’s sleep until my bladder decides it’s time for another bathroom run. Pregnancy pillows are a must and this one wins in my book.
3. Maternity Leggings – I wish I would have gotten some for my last two pregnancies, it’s so worth it! I imagine I’ll be using them after baby gets here too for that post-baby phase.
4. Belly Band – This has allowed me to wear my non-maternity jeans throughout most of my pregnancy, as well as offer a bit of belly support when I’m just wearing a dress or when the baby is sitting a little weird. These are also great for after baby gets here and allows me to get into my pre-pregnancy jeans a little sooner.
5. Bra Extenders – This is another one of those things I wish I would’ve discovered sooner. These have been so great and have kept me from having to buy a new bra every time my size changes a little.
6. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer – A perfect nude shade. It’s minty with very little scent and actually quite moisturizing. My lip glosses have to have a bit of minty-ness to them and this one wins.
7. Everyday Dress – To keep it cute and simple! A casual every day dress should be in every woman’s closet, pregnant or not. A day dress is a no-brainer for me.
8. Ballet Flats – Ballet flats are a must. They’re just so comfy and these Tory Burch flats can dress up any outfit in an instant. They’re way comfy and super stylish. (Plus they’re on sale!)
9. Garnier Clean + Refreshing Remover Towelettes – For those nights I’m so exhausted and the last thing I want to do is wash my face. These. They’re wonderful and have saved me.
10. Amber Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette – If there is just one eyeshadow palette to live out of for nine months, it’s this one. It has neutral matte colors for everyday and offers a selection of shimmer for those days I want to spice things up a little bit. You can also mix and match the shadows for a more dramatic look. The warm tones are great to add just a hint of color.
Hope you all have a good week! Stay fabulous! Xoxo.